Thursday, December 1, 2011

"stop" line


seeing you...

smiling at you...

talking to you..

feeling warm of you..

realize something bout you..

finding hidden part of you..

realize "something" bout you..

feeling cold of you..

try to less talking to you..

but keep smiling to you..

although..

It's so hard for seeing you....

*just like what I said last night, it's time to throw this feeling away. something felt so wrong, but u know as always that this your lil sista will always be fine, cz she must be fine, see.. Allah has a bigger plan for every single person in this world, including me, hehe... don't ever so much worry bout me, I can help n take care myself, as you always know that I'm more than just strong, one thing that I always know that everything's gonna be very ok then (n_n)

semangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog