Sunday, January 15, 2012

letter to claire


"'What' and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening as words come.
But put them together side-by-side,
and they have the power to haunt you,
for the rest of your life: ‘What if?'..."

"I don't know how your story ended.
But I know that if what you felt,
then was love - true love -
then it's never too late.
If it was true
then it why wouldn't it be true now?
You need only the courage to
follow your heart..."

"I don't know what a love like that feels like...
a love to leave loved ones for,
a love to cross oceans for...
but I'd like to believe,
if I ever felt it.
I'd have the courage to seize it.
I hope you had the courage to seize it, Claire.
And if you didn't, I hope one day that you will."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is a letter to claire that is written by sophie in film : Letters to Juliet, well... I like this quotation, kinda have a power inside hehe (agag lebay sbnernya) but, actually, I got melted when claire read it. have u ever watched the film? sebenernya ini bukan genre yg diriku gemari, bukan tentang action or comedy movie,but when I watched this film, well... I got melted by the words,indeed hehe... ceritanya tentang finding true love, menemukan cinta sejati, fhewwwwhhh.... in fact, sering merasa tersindir dgn dialog tokoh2nya, I just feel like a chicken in my real life (khusus kalo ngomongin masalah "rasa", haha... seorang arum sangat jauh dr perfect) then... I decide to share it to my dearest sisters n brothers, just wanna share it... pertanyaan selanjutnya adalah..

apakah kamu adalah seseorang yang akan memperjuangkan "rasa" mu sampai di titik akhir?

hehe... ndak perlu d jawab kalau ndak yakin atau malu2 kucing :P... just ask to your heart then^^

"what if"
_________________________
there is google translater that can be used, if u don'tunderstand the words are >.< kabuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog