Saturday, January 19, 2013

Vanilla latte, Mochachino, and Thesis "acc"



It's about another once upon a time..

There is You in another happy time..
Stand by another happy me

There is You in another right time...

Gimme another blushing cheek...

Send me another butterflies...

There is You in another perfect time

Hold me in another smiles..

Strengthen me with another big heart..



Today is about another once upon  a time...

when vanilla latte spent its evening with mochachino...

when I get my thesis "acc"

when I see You there... with me.. all along my way..

when those bitter sweet yearsterday come along...

when I realize how wonderful what Allah did to me..

when I look at those eyes... Your eyes...

when I know that You'll always catch me... always there for me..

when I say to my heart, If Allah allow me to have a wish, You're the one whom I'll spent my life with... 

I know... it's another once upon a time.. that I'll never forget... that there is a man who always there

making me smile, warming my heart, coloring my days..

and I want you to believe that there will be another once upon a time...

when I will give You my world.. as long as Allah allow us to make it real.. :)


"liat bintang, senyum, semangat" :)

your lady

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog